Heavy Duty Engine Oil has been enhanced with fully synthetic base oil plus advanced additive technology to provide protection against wear, deposits and oil breakdown PLUS better low temperature flow and better fuel economy performance. Key benefits include; compatibility with exhaust emissions control systems, protection in extreme operating temperatures and fuel economy performance.
1. Outstanding thermal and oxidation stability
Helps reduce low-temperature sludge buildup and high-temperature deposits.
2. Enhanced film strength at high temperatures
Helps reduce engine scuffing and bore polishing Inherent stay-in-grade shear stability.
3. Supports wear protection and reduced oil consumption
Helps maintain viscosity in severe, high-temperature service
4. Low volatility
Helps to control oil consumption
5. Long drain capability
Helps to increase operating efficiency and lower overall cost
6. Exceptional low-temperature pumpability
Supports easier engine startup
Helps reduce wear
7. Outstanding resistance to corrosion
Helps extend life of critical wear surfaces
Helps promotes component longevity
Supports long gasket and seal life
Helps extend service intervals
8. Enhanced TBN quality reserve
Helps to deposit control and extended drain capability.