(1) The role of detergent dispersant has the effect of solubilization, dispersion, acid and the role of four kinds of adsorption.
(2) The role of anti-oxygen and anti-corrosive additive is to inhibit the oxidation process of oil, passivation metal to oxidation catalysis, to extend the use of oil and protect the machine.
(3) The role of depressant is to reduce the condensate point of oil, so that the oil at low temperature to maintain good liquidity, improve engine low-temperature starting performance.
(4) Viscosity index improver can increase the viscosity of oil, especially to meet the low temperature performance requirements of oil.
(5) Oily agent and extreme pressure antiwear agent can react with metal surface to produce chemical reaction film to prevent the metal surface from abrasion, abrasion and weld.
(6) The role of rust inhibitor includes the formation of absorbent protective layer on the metal surface, preventing the contact between corrosive medium and metal, and rust-proof effect.
(7) The main role of the anti-foaming agent is to inhibit the formation of foam, so as not to form a stable foam, it can be adsorbed on the bubble film, forming an unstable film, thus achieving the purpose of damaging the bubble.
(8) Anti-emulsifying agent can change the oil/water interfacial tension, so that the separation of oil and gas, to improve the emulsifying performance of oil products.